Are you enthusiastic about building meaningful relationships, identifying untapped business opportunities in the IT market, and driving business growth? Do you possess a keen eye for market trends, exceptional negotiation skills, and strategic mindset? Are you motivated to turn challenges into opportunities? Then we’re a match!
Join our passionate team as a Business Development Manager to lead our business development initiatives with a primary focus on Steampunk Spotter, our Ansible Playbook scanning tool, expand our market presence, and strengthen our client relationships. Let’s make a global impact together!
- Identify new business opportunities,
- build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients and partners,
- understand client needs and requirements and address them promptly and effectively,
- prepare compelling proposals, presentations, and pitches to prospective clients, addressing their specific needs and showcasing our solutions,
- develop and implement effective business strategies to achieve revenue and growth goals,
- collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to align strategies, share market insights, and contribute to the achievement of company goals,
- prepare and present regular reports on business development progress, sales, and revenue,
- analyze sales data to identify areas for improvements and optimize strategies.
SKILLS we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of IT industry, market dynamics, and competitive landscape,
- exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills,
- results-driven with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- experience in the US and European markets,
- English proficiency.
BONUS SKILLS (can be useful, but don’t worry if you don’t have them)
- Creative thinking and innovative approach to identify new business opportunities,
- proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques to derive actionable insights,
- familiarity with CRM tools to manage customer interactions, track leads and optimize the sales process.
What we offer
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- culture of empowerment: influence decisions, shape outcomes, and make a meaningful impact,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- career development: internal and external educations,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.