Are you challenged by large amounts of visual data that only computer vision can handle? Enjoy exploring new developments and trends in the field? Passionate about developing, implementing and testing algorithms and methods that help you interpret and analyze visual data?
Join our dynamic international team as a Computer Vision Engineer and let’s do great things together!
SKILLS we’re looking for
- Python proficiency,
- familiarity with computer vision and machine learning,
- knowledge of state-of-the-art computer vision methods based on convolutional neural networks and transformers,
- knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch) or willingness to learn,
- experience working with large-scale image datasets or willingness to learn,
- experience with containers and container orchestration frameworks (e.g., Docker/Compose) or willingness to learn,
- ability to independently write technical reports and present technical solutions in English.
BONUS SKILLS (can be useful, but don’t worry if you don’t have them)
- Experience working with satellite imagery or industrial vision,
- experience with weakly / self / unsupervised computer vision methods,
- experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP),
- knowledge to make machine learning or computer vision solutions production ready (MLOps).
What we offer
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- career development: internal and external educations,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.