Are you excited about automating everything that can be automated? Taming complex IT infrastructures? Bringing order to large data centers? Developing tools used by world-leading companies? Being an active part of open source communities? Working with the largest open source company in the world?
We are strengthening our team that collaborates closely with Red Hat, a leading provider of open source solutions. Our team develops services for unified automation and management of modern data centres, working with Red Hat development and product teams, and open source communities.
If you decide to join our team, you’ll get the chance to work with renowned global companies on:
- automating systems such as Linux, Windows, security and networking with Ansible,
- integrating existing libraries into a product for bare metal infrastructure management,
- developing tools for ensuring high-quality of Ansible content.
Let’s do great things together! Join our dynamic international team as a DevOps Automation Engineer.
- Communication with clients and requirements gathering,
- design, development, implementation and upgrading of software applications and components,
- redesigning the disorderly processes of project deployment and configuration in a way that is beneficial to both developers and end users.
SKILLS we’re looking for
- Proficiency in at least one of the configuration management tools, preferably Ansible,
- experience with source code control systems – git,
- broad view on existing technologies – familiarity with concepts such as: active directory, PXE, ITSM systems, monitoring systems, linters, GitLab …
- ability to justify the choice of a solution among equivalent options,
- English proficiency.
BONUS SKILLS (can be useful, but don’t worry if you don’t have them)
Some experience with:
- cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP),
- SQL databases,
- testing software code (Integration/Regression testing),
- virtualisation technologies (KVM, VirtualBox, Vagrant),
- use and development of web APIs,
- containers and container orchestration frameworks (Docker/Compose),
- message brokers and protocols (AMQP).
What we offer
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- career development: internal and external educations,
- developing cutting edge technologies,
- working with open-source communities,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.
No matter where you are on your career journey, we’ll be happy to hear from you. Either you’re just getting started and are excited about learning, or you’re craving a new challenge and putting your extensive experience right into action, you can count on professional growth in a positive environment.