Join a young and ambitious international team that offers the ISL Online software solution, which enables access to remote computers, to universities, banks, companies, and other organizations in more than 100 countries around the world. Join us as a Software Developer.
After the initial ISL Online training, you will join one of the teams:
- Desktop and mobile app development (Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android)
- Back-end development (High Availability, High Performance)
- Infrastructure and monitoring (Big Data, DevOps)
- Web application development
- Support and QA
SKILLS we are looking for (some of these)
- Developers: Visual Studio, XCode, CMake, QT, Git, AJAX, REST/Web API, PostgreSQL,
- experience with JIRA, HelpJuice, RT tools,
- experience working in an international team that offers products and services to the global IT market,
- knowledge of software tools and systems for efficient work (live chat, ticketing system, Atlassian tools - Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, …),
- knowledge of the technical aspect of remote desktop software (network administration, security schemes, …).
- A relaxed working environment,
- experienced and friendly mentors who help you grow and develop,
- work in a large Slovenian company that offers products and services in the global IT market,
- flexible working hours,
- we encourage learning, personal development, and knowledge sharing.
No matter where you are in your career path, we will be happy to meet you. Whether you are just starting your journey and enthusiastically acquiring new knowledge, or you are an experienced professional looking for a new challenge, we assure you skill development and career growth in a positive environment.
If you recognize yourself in this ad, send your CV and motivational letter to [email protected] or simply fill out the form below.
We look forward to meeting you!