Do you enjoy actively listening to clients, understanding their needs, and continually striving to provide exceptional customer experience? Do you have a technical background and excel in confidently guiding high-value leads through the sales journey to a successful deal closure? Are you results-driven and passionate about solving customers’ problems? We’d love to meet you!
Join our dynamic, international team as a Strategic Account Executive with a primary focus on Steampunk Spotter, our Ansible Playbook scanning tool to represent our company, confidently lead sales activities, and foster strong and long-lasting connections with our key clients and partners. Let’s make a global impact together!
- Nurture existing relationships with key clients and closely monitor their expectations and satisfaction,
- identify, and generate new business opportunities,
- develop a deep understanding of clients’ specific needs, challenges, and goals, and take responsibility for their timely and satisfactory execution,
- establish efficient communication channels and liaise between key clients and internal teams,
- build innovative and unique sales strategies and execution tactics for winning relevant use cases,
- deliver sales pitches, proposals, and presentations, emphasizing solutions for the clients’ challenges and pain points,
- monitor sales performance metrics and prepare relevant forecasts and reports,
- achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas.
SKILLS we’re looking for
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills,
- strong negotiation and problem-solving skills,
- experience in successfully closing enterprise-level deals in the IT industry,
- strong ability to effectively analyze business opportunities,
- experience in the US and European markets,
- English proficiency.
BONUS SKILLS (can be useful, but don’t worry if you don’t have them)
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets,
- familiarity with CRM tools.
What we offer
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- culture of empowerment: influence decisions, shape outcomes, and make a meaningful impact,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- career development: internal and external educations,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.